Quality Policy Statement
The Quality Policy of BENEMAR was written by the members of the organization and thus reflects the culture of the organization. The Quality Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the quality objectives of the organization.
The Quality Policy is readily available, understandable to all in the organization and reviewed for continual suitability. The Quality Policy is available to external interested parties upon their official request.
BENEMAR Quality Policy:
· BENEMAR works to understand, meet and exceed the specific needs and expectations of their clients, stakeholders and other interested parties within their extensive portfolio of quality service engineers and principals.
· BENEMAR strives through traditional and electronic means to be in constant and effective contact with principals thus providing timely and efficient service to its clients and partners.
· BENEMAR ensures continuous improvement of its services provided through active customer feedback and always in compliance with applicable Rules and Legislations.
· BENEMAR is committed to establishing Quality Objectives and continuously reviewing these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
BENEMAR itself in the most professional manner possible adhering to the International Quality System Standard ISO 9001:2015 and IACS UR Z17.
BENEMAR Policy Statement
The Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the integrated management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing BENEMAR objectives.
BENEMAR is readily available, understandable to all in the organization and reviewed for continual suitability. BENEMAR Co Policy is available to external interested parties upon their official request.
BENEMAR Services is committed to:
· The health, safety and welfare at work of its employees by controlling the health & safety risks arising from work activities, preventing any injury and ill health, ensuring safe place of work with safe means of entry and exit, a safe and healthy working environment and finally providing the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision to protect safety and health at work
· Establish BENEMAR objectives and continuously review these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of its quality Management System as well as to will undertake the obligations and responsibilities conferred by the Greek legislation.
· Comply with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its environmental aspects and occupational health safety issues through control arrangements and performance
· Implement specific procedures for setting, monitoring and reviewing BENEMAR objectives and targets by audit and evaluation.
· Identify and strive to waste reduction through recycling, minimize quality non-conformances and BENEMAR incidents
· Plan for, respond to, and recover from any emergency related to BENEMAR.
· Continuously identify and address risks and opportunities in relation with the environment and health and safety.
· Work towards sustainable development and improvement to environmental performance, impacts and emergencies, and promote sustainable global improvement by participating and communicating environmental issues with other interested parties.
· Encourage service providers whose work could affect company’s ability to meet its commitment, to demonstrate BENEMAR awareness
· Communicate BENEMAR policy, programs and objectives to its personal that shall adopt and comply with this policy.
· Devote the necessary resources in the form of financing, equipment, staff and time to ensure occupational health & safety, and acquire external assistance from specialized consultants where the necessary skills are not available.
BENEMAR policy is documented, implemented and maintained. The company considers the health, safety and welfare at work of its employees to be an essential part of being responsible and productive company that managers business risks and delivers long-term shareholder value. It also places a great emphasis on promoting sound environmental practices. This policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing stability.